Change of Final Grade

In addition to incompletes, there are certain cases where a change of final grade is permitted. Within the 12-week period into the next term, the instructor has the option to change the grade within his/her professional judgment. After the 12-week period, the instructor must obtain the approval of the college dean before the change of grade may be enacted.