Withdrawal from the University

A student who finds it necessary to withdraw from the University must contact the Office of Student Affairs.

The student will receive a “Withdrawal From University” form with additional instructions.

A student may withdraw from the university through the 12th week of the semester. If the student has been given a Withdraw from University form from the Office of Academic Records, but has not returned the form to that office for processing before 4:30 p.m. on the last day of the 12th week of the semester, the withdrawal will not be processed after that date. No withdrawals will be allowed after the 12th week of the semester according to SBHE policy 406.1. If a student does not complete the withdrawal process within the time frame listed above, the student will receive the grade of “F” in all courses.

A schedule of tuition refunds is maintained by the Office of Business Affairs. That schedule will be followed unless extenuating circumstances are directed by the Vice President for Finance and Administration or his/her designee.