Study Abroad Programs

Students enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a study abroad program approved for credit by Dickinson State University are eligible to receive Title IV assistance. A Study Abroad Financial Aid Contract is available in the Office of Financial Aid or on the website: > Current Students > Financial Aid > Apps & Forms.