Withdrawal/Leave of Absence from Institution

A student who finds it necessary to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the University must submit a Cancellation/Withdrawal form located at dickinsonstate.edu/forms. Students who withdraw from the University may not be completing 66 2/3% of the cumulative credit hours attempted; therefore, students may be disqualified from federal financial aid and would need an approved appeal to have the aid reinstated.